Thursday, December 08, 2005

Love Letter to Beard Cast

Hey, guys from The Beard of Avon. Don't think I have forgotten any of you. As a matter of fact I am looking foward to seeing all again tonight for the first of our last three shows (Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8pm, some tickets still available but they are going fast). Here is a love letter written by former Washington Post Head Critic Lloyd Rose. It's yet more affirmation of the fantastic show we have put together and should make your hearts swell a little bit.

It may be a little hard to read here but you can click on the image to get a better view. Please note the work of Mr. Grady Witherspoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't Mr Witherspoon a character on The Archies?

Anonymous said...

Yes and I think Mrs. Beazly is doing a great job as Anne.

Anonymous said...

I would like to take this time to thank all of you for making my job so simple. It is as if I don't even have to show up to the theatre.

Anonymous said...

Have you been showing up to the theater?

DCepticon said...

He is the one in the Hat!