Monday, September 17, 2007

Hippowe

Well Tuesday night is fast approaching. We have only 5 weeks until Kit Marlowe opens for the world to see. Think about what you will be doing for the next 5 weeks. How you will be spending your evenings. I know given who our readership is here at the blog I am preaching to the choir, but those of you who will not be working a day job and going to rehearsals until 11pm every night and working weekends, just think about the time these folks will be spending to put on a show that will only live for a month.

I have included the photo of the hippo because I like hippos. The game is on ladies and gentleman, now we make the magic happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes it is a Hippo now that I look closer. I thought you caught me skinny dipping.


Bill Aitken