Monday, September 24, 2007

So what have you been doing lately?

I have been a bad blogger! We all realize that as much as I would love to be at every Rorschach rehearsal and be in every Rorschach show, it just isn't practical. I can try and funnel the news that comes to me, but eventually I just start making stuff up to fill the page. And that isn't fair to any of us. I promise I will have some pics of the process later this week.
For now I just want to give a shout out to a newly married couple with Rorschach ties. Val Fenton and Chris Neibling tied the knot last night. And while I have known Val and Chris for years, it wasn't until we did The Beard of Avon. (That's Val on the left with Grady.) Chris came and did some fight work with us and Val was our sweet strumpet of an Anne Hathaway.
There was a nice little mini-reunion last night with many Rorschach favorites in attendance.
We wish Chris and Val the best! And congratulations on delicious buffet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray, congratulations to the cute couple!

Anonymous said...

National Player weddings, how cute.