Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Send Me Material

Just a quick break a leg to the folks who are starting rehearsal for Kit Marlowe tonight.

I remind everyone that as with any well oiled machine The Rorschach Blog runs on the blood and sweat of the workers. Due to a previous entanglement I will not be able to give the crack coverage you have all come to love and expect on these pages every day regarding the production. But if you are involved in some way with the workings of Kit Marlowe I want to hear from you.

I will take anything:

Photos

Funny Stories

Character Work

Gripes

Compliments

Email them to me here scott@rorschachtheatre.com.

I am really excited by this show and this cast! Not in a sexual way, although it is perfectly natural to have those feelings as well, so please tap into those feelings if they will bring you to see the show.

No comments: