Thursday, March 22, 2007

Get to Know Cesar Guadamuz

Hello true believers! We return once again to the bottomless spring of blog content that is our lovely cast. So many returners in this show but none I think with better hair than our next subject of curiosity, Mr. Cesar Guadamuz.
If I could say one word about this man it would be really hard to pick. So I will let him hoist himself on his own petard and do some of the explaining himself.
A word of warning! In the following Cesar takes it upon himself to critique one of the questions. This will not be tolerated in the future. Even if you do not answer the question I will not have people telling me the questions are stupid. Of course they are stupid! If I was fricken' James Lipton I would be asking you questions like "what is your favorite curse word?" and I would have a deal on Bravo! and none of this would matter. So answer the damn question and don't make me come up there.
I play the young boy Martin, who like me at 14, was searching for the meaning of life in the form of v*g. Am I allow to make this admission on public blog? (No. Editor)
2. Have you ever worked for Rorschach before and how?
Yes! Third time's the charm. I'm like the illegitmate child who keeps coming back for more. Previously I appeared as Caliban in Rough Magic and before that, Yoshitsugu, in Fair Ladies at a Game of Poem Cards where I first had the great pleasure of meeting the Rorschach fam. Mind you, I had probably auditioned for Randy, Jenny (and I think Skidmore) like 10 times before that.
3. Do you have any recurring dreams and if so what are they about?
I'm a sleepwalker and I used to suffer from reocurring nightmares. Now I have dreams about battles and mundane stuff such as conversations and arguments. Weirdness.
4. Other than Dali which painters turn you on?
I'm a huge fan of Jasper Johns though in the last couple of years I've been discovering amazing works by up-and-coming artists....Ryan Jedlicka (Baltimore) comes to mind. One of my all-time favorites is Henry Darger.
5. Have you been doing any special research for the show?
Shhhh, I can't say.
6. Who is the biggest celebrity you have ever met and how?
DCepticon, this question is lame. (Damn straight it is lame. Editor)
7. In a steel-cage-no-holds-barred-death match which character in Dali would win?
I think the Moon's got some real strength. Though if you were to recognize the desert and all its trappings as a character I think it would come out victorious.
8. Who do you kiss in the show? (director and stage manager feel free to answer this as well)
Gabriella and probably mine own hand.
9. If you could live inside of any painting what would it be?
That question creeps me out to the core. I will leave this one alone.
10. If you had a theme song what would it be? And for the actors what would your characters theme song be?
My theme song probably comes from Radiohead or Arcade Fire. I think Martin's theme song is some [unfortunate] Top 40 pop song about loving someone unconditionally.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will never ever question your intellectual prowess and interview rationale again, Mr. DCepti-Lipton-con. On behalf of us down here, the little people, please forgive us.