Two more Rough Magic shows this weekend. Plus our added bonus Valentine's Day on Wednesday Night. We continue our exploration of the world of design with our lighting designer Andrew Cissna. Once again Gwen G. has supplied us with this scoop and the photo, which ironicly is poorly lit. Enjoy!
PRODUCTION QUESTIONNAIRE OF DOOM:
1. What is your position working on Rough Magic?
2. How did you get involved with Rorschach and this show?
Randy brought me in through the Kenan Fellowship and suggestions from a couple directors in town.
3. So, where are you from?
Born in Pittsburgh, PA and grew up in North Carolina.
4. Tell us about your day job(s):
I am a lighting designer by day and by night.
5. What other theater companies have you worked for?
In DC, Theatre Alliance, African Continuum Theatre, Kennedy Center Theatre
for Young Audiences, Journeyman Theatre and currently the Newseum project.
6. What aspect of this show are you most excited about?
The challenge of creating so many different locations on stage with such
7. If you could be an illegal substance and/or activity, what would
you be and why?
I would be breaking and entering, because usually it involves scaling tall
buildings and crawling around being sneaky.
8. If you could be a comic book character or a superhero/villain, who would you be and why?
Similarly, I would be Spider-Man because can climb the sides of buildings and gets to swing around town on spider webs.
Friday, February 09, 2007
Let There Be . . .
Labels: Andrew Cissna, Get to Know, Rough Magic, Spider-man
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It looks like Andy's just surrounded by a dramatic haze in the photo...
Post a Comment