Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sneak Peek

Watched final dress of The Arabian Night yesterday evening and this show is ready to be shared with the world. Remember how sexy I told you the show would be, well it turns out I am not the liar that several people have claimed I am (and you know who you are and you should be ashamed of yourself). The set and costumes transport you to this apartment building and the acting is some of the best I have seen in a while.

For those of you who are wondering about the heat which has notoriouly plagued many of our summer time productions, we have fans ladies and gentlemen. Fans which blow right onto the audience and create honest to goodness zones of comfort.

Here I am providing you a peek at the show and all of its sultry hottness. Enjoy and remember PWYC previews start tonight.




No comments: