Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The Good Kind of Selling Out

This may be my last chance to poke some of you in the tail bone.

Thusday night's performance of The Arabian Night will sell out. I can only guess at what that means for Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 5pm. This is the final weekend people. There will be no extension. Come see a show that will go down in history. Here is a list of the sell outs so far:

Sunday, July 23
Saturday, July 22
Friday, July 21
Thursday, July 20
Saturday, July 8
Thursday, July 6
Saturday, July 2

Are you seeing the trend people. This final weekend will sell out soon. And yes you can chance it on a waiting list on show night or you can book your tickets now.

I don't know what it is about the heat and Rorschach. Critics can tell the public how hot it is and they still come in droves. The Illusion, Master and Margrita and now The Arabian Night all summer shows and all of them sell like crazy. Something about high temps and Rorschach spells special. Having sweated off what is arguably a fairly tiny rear in previous summer shows I know how hard it is as an actor to get out there and make the magic. But I also know how much easier it is when you are looking at a full house.

I am off to the state high in the middle and round on both ends so please pray for me. And I hope you in the cast and crew have a great and sold out closing weekend.

No comments: