Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Links to Linkins: Our Blogger that we Share with the World

Well, folks been a while since I sat down to write an entry and I am going to work on changing that as soon as possible.

In the meantime I wanted to share a little piece on Rorschach Company member and all around fantastic guy Jason Linkins.

Washingtonian Magazine's blog has run a profile on Jason, because of his work on the blog Eat-the-Press.

Jason as many of you know is a master blogger in the realm of politics and pop culture, but when he wants to show his softer side he comes home to Rorschach.
HERE is the link to the whole interview, in addition to his musings on Bob Scheiffer and bad restraunts in the Downtown DC area, I just wanted to commend Jason for remembering his family at Rorschach in his answers:

Favorite thing to do when you’re not reading or writing about the media:

“I’m an associate company member at Rorschach Theatre in DC, and I enjoy participating in all aspects of production from acting in shows to helping out with production or big PR pushes. Putting up a piece of professional theater is an audacious undertaking, and there are always those all-hands-on-deck moments where you have to solve a problem or push through a ton of work to survive and thrive. I get to do that with some of my best friends in the city. It’s intense and often insane, but at the end of the day you’ve done something meaningful with people you love and respect. And even if no one else gets that, it hardly matters—you’re a part of a very special brotherhood.”

No comments: