Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Meh?

Late start today. My bosses at my day job actually expect me to do some work from time to time and today was one of those days.

No real Rorschach news to report, except that the cast of
The Arabian Night were hard at work all weekend with their fearless leader Jenny McConnell Frederick at the helm.

Many good things coming up very soon, so please continue to check back throughout the week.

Just a reminder to our regular readers, I will begin to need fill in material in a few short weeks as I take off across America for the month of July, so I will be needing guest writers. If you have something Rorschach related you would like to share with the world send me an email. I will let you know when I will be running it. Perhaps you have ideas for the blog that I can work on before I hit the road and just post while I am away. Perhaps you have a question you want answered about Rorschach or you have a question for a company member or one of the Artists working on The Arabian Night. Well
email me everything and we will go from there.

Enjoy your Tuesday back after the holiday and remember it is just 3 days until the weekend.

No comments: