Monday, July 17, 2006

Hey I am Working Edition

I am not sure how I feel right now. Tired would be one word for it, others would be exhausted and plumb tuckered. Many people seem to be under the impression that I have been on some sort of vacation this month. While many of the places I have been to lately would be worthy of anyone's vacation time, I am in fact busting my hump bringing the works of that British poet of some reknowned to the people of this nation. One night it is White River Junction, VT and the next we are playing a hot as Hades concert hall at Boston University. Last night we were sweating with about 500 people in a field in Harve de Grace, MD.

Meanwhile I have been trying to keep up with the goings on here in DC. Especially with the goings on of a certain show which seems to be getting hotter as each week passes. Critics and audiences both are loving the morsel that is The Arabian Night and you all need to get out and see this thing.

The cast is attractive, the set is impressive and the play is a mind F that will have you scratching your head really really hard. I recommend repeated viewing just as I do with any Rorschach show.

Now a special plea for Jason Linkins, help a blogger out! This is a hard blog to write on day in and day out, I have been trying to explain that to people for nearly a year now. You need a little help with contributions of material from the treches. People who are doing the show in day in and day out very definetly have a different point of view on what is going on with a show.

So please email Jason and let him have some of that loving that every now and then I get thrown.

Tomorrow the final installment of Jordan's Dramaturgy.

No comments: