Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fly like an Eagle

Time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping!
Into the future.

Ah sweet Steve Miller! He provides lessons we can all afford to learn over and over again.

Here is the next bit:

I wanna fly like an eagle, to the sea
Fly like an eagle
Let my spirit carry me
I wanna fly (oh, yeah)

Wow an eagle! You know what eagles are? A symbol of historical imperialism and birds.

Which brings me to my point. birds is closing this weekend and now is the time where I start hounding after you to see the show and where I trot out photo collages to show you how cool the show is and what not.

So take the above as read for today. Look for more guilt in the next couple of days.

Shows contiue tomorrow night, Friday and Saturday at 8pm and Sunday at 3pm. The birds will have slipped into the future.

No comments: