Friday, February 23, 2007

Photo Gallery of Magic

Hello children! Jenny sent this email to the cast yesterday afternoon to the cast of Rough Magic:
Hi, Guys--

Just a heads up if you need tix for this weekend. Get your requests in now!

Here's what we have left as of this second:

Tonight: 5 seats left
Friday: SOLD OUT
Saturday 2PM: 7 seats left
Saturday 8PM: 17 seats left

See you shortly!

Jen
I can only imagine that those few seats have already sold, so I am sorry you missed it. You could try and get your tickets for either of tomorrow's two shows, but things don't look good. But I know all of you, you're fighters. And if there was only one seat left you would battle the hounds of hell to see this show.
Now for the cast, designers and crew of Rough Magic. I have uploaded all of the photos I have for the show to a web page. Please feel free to download anything you like. The rest of you can take a look as well here is the link.
Remember the photos were all taken by the lovely and talented Marigan O'Malley-Posada, so always credit her as such.
I will see what I can do about loading the candids I have as well at some point today.
See you all at the wrap party! I'll be the one with the pants on.

No comments: