Friday, February 09, 2007

Gallery of Images to Tide You Over

Well folks. If you are reading this and it is Monday I am on a jaunt with a certain someone to a certain somewhere. Let's just say there will be a bed, breakfast and Civil War re-enactors. I am placing a gallery of Rough Magic images for your enjoyment up here to distract you until I get back.

I continue to hear how much people are enjoying the show from all corners. One of the people who sells Rorschach ad space told me and I quote:

I haven't had that much fun at the theater since I saw Footloose on Broadway when I was 13.

Now, I know there are snobs in the theater world will turn their noses up at the idea of Footloose on Broadway being a bench mark. Her sincerity made me realize once again that you snobs need to step-off and examine your snobbery.

She told me she sent a blast email out to her friends and told them what a great time she had. That is the kind of audience response that puts asses in seats people! Which, by the way, is happening in a big way this weekend. Book your tickets early so you don't get shut out.

See you all when I get back from PA. And enjoy the sexy, sexy pictures.









No comments: