Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Daddy's Back

Alright enough of this tooling around America trying to find myself for at least a little while. I know who I am and what I was meant to do and here I am doing it. All I can tell you about my week in Ohio is that they have huge Walmarts and they love them some Shakespeare in the 90 degree heat of July.

Now we move on to the business at hand. Sold out final weekend of The Arabian Night! I told you so, doesn't seem to be strong enough language, so I will say that I am a fricken predictor of future events and all of you should bow down before me.

I just want to take a moment to thank everyone who helped make Season 6 of Rorschach one of our best ever. I want to thank Jason Linkins for at least making an attempt fill my shoes here on the blog. To Jordan for his dramaturigcal insights which I simply lifted and published here and they are now the intellectual property of the Rorschach Theatre blog.

As is our tradition here on the blog we give a final thank you to all the people who made this show a success and we wish them all well in the future. Even the one who is fleeing the country to move to a Nuclear-Free island for a while to find herself.

THE ARABIAN NIGHT

By Roland Schimmelpfennig

Translated by Melanie Dreyer

Directed by Jenny McConnell Frederick

PRODUCED BY Randy Baker and Jenny McConnell Frederick

FEATURING Matt Dunphy, Nelina Giridhar, Jessica Hansen, Jason McCool, Edwin Xavier

DESIGNED BY Matthew Frederick (Sound), David C. Ghatan (Lights), Tim Getman (Set), Suzen Mason (props), Yvette Ryan (Costumes)

DRAMATURGY BY Jordan Sudermann and Rachel Miller

STAGE MANAGED BY Jessie Gallogly

No comments: