Thursday, January 05, 2006

Swing Away

Well last night we worked the final scene of the play. And Patrick and I got to face off in battle to the death. Me swinging my samurai sword and him fighting me unarmed (well both of us had arms but he had no weapons). Morotaka and Takiguchi faced off as is the way of such things. I have decided to post my notes to give you a taste of the kind of samurai action we are talking about. And I remind you gentle readers that this is just one of the fights in Fair Ladies at a Game of Poem Cards.

- Flat to Rt hip
- Over top downward slah across Rt
- Bring Sword back up same path upward slash
- Hit to neck
- Head throw grab throw up lft
- Feel neck
- Bring sword up x and down slash left side of P
- Back hit x towards up left platform
- Head slash spot/eye/p Drops/slash
- Double hand x into down slash

No comments: