Monday, January 30, 2006

Monday, Monday

Before I post the link to The Post review, I would like to call attention to the fact that we Sold Out both Friday and Saturday's performances of Fair Ladies at a Game of Poem Cards. I feel like the show is finding its niche and it's finding its legs as well. Everyone who talks to me directly is saying that they love so many things about the show. I was in the Dollar Store in Silver Spring on Saturday evening and someone out of the blue walks up to me and tells me how much they love the poetry and then proceeded to recount their favorite performances. This doesn't happen to accountants ladies and gentlemen. That was one of those moments that make you feel like you are touching people and not in the bad way.

Post Review is fairly straightforward in the things it likes about the show and is also quite clear on the things it does not like. Read it and realize like anyone who loves what they are doing and who they are doing it with I only believe the good bits. Mr. Marks also adds to the list of people to whom I have been compared this week, remember people it's Orson Wellsian not Orwellian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never mind the Post, today's lovely photo is hot!