Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I Have Been Very Very Sick


Have you ever been working on a project, a show, or a term paper and been pushing yourself very hard for weeks on end. Then you get to the end of the project and your body just shuts down for a couple of days.

Happens to me all the time. Happened Sunday as a matter of fact. And that explains why I was in my bed watching British sitcoms all day yesterday instead of at a computer filling your lives with Rorschachian cheer.

So, I will be taking a slow run up on posting today with this small contribution from costume designer Yvette Ryan (who seems to be convinced that I don't like her, even though I do and that is just how I treat everyone after the first 3 months of knowing them). Yvette sends me a link to a site and reminds us all that his name has become a brand.

Also I will have a special report from the auditions going on for this spring's production of A Bright Room Called Day by Tony Kushner being directed by Rahaleh Nassri tomorrow. On Thursday a report from the brush up rehearsal for The Beard of Avon taking place at Trick Bussink's house. Also couple of reminders, two more weekends to see Beard and rehearsals for Fair Ladies at a Game of Poem Cards start this weekend.

We are now hip deep in the season people, I hope you know how to swim.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am only slightly disaapointed you didn't post the picture of the i ::heart:: shakespeare thong underwear. they inspire visions of rabid Beard fans purchasing them to chock at the actors during curtain call.

AND i have not picked at you regarding your demeanor toward me in months. so there. friend. hmmph.

DCepticon said...

See its that sort of attitude that makes me glad you are my friend Yvette.

Smooches.