Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I felt weird even asking

I don't exactly know how I feel about Mr. Amazing and his request but when I spoke to the Stage Management Team they were only too willing to come to the call of the readers. So, here is the exchange and here is the result.

Anonymous said...

Dear Scott,

I hear that you have an incredibly attractive stage management team. Is there any chance of getting pictures of them posted, possibly in short skirts?

Sincerely,
Mr. Amazing

the s&m asm said...

The Stage Management Team would like to thank 'Mr. Amazing' for his flattering comment. However, the Stage Management Team would also like to point out while they are uncommonly easy on the eyes, that they are also extremely efficient, helpful, reliable, and hardcore about sweeping.



Mr. Amazing, I have to wonder how accurate your name is that you have to resort to anonymous requests to see women in mini-skirts on the internet but apparently you got your wish, so who am I to judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am especially pleased that I have demonic eye glare in this picture. The bunny ears have hence gone missing, and if a member of the cast has 'borrowed' them, the Stage Management Team would like to respectfully request that they be returned.