Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ninja ASM

Couple of days ago I posted a computer generated version of one of my The Beard of Avon looks. Today I share with you the Ninja Hero created by our ASM and Sound Board Op Gwen. Then Gwen has a brief statement. Enjoy!


I'm not really very good at unrelieved prose, I kinda like to have a structure.

I'll put things in a list:

1. My name is Gwendolyn.

2. I grew up in Frederick.

3. I live with my mom and stepdad, but it's only temporary, and I am quite self-sufficient, okay??

4. Randy contacted me two weeks ago to jump on board w/this show,
and I've been quite happy since then!

5. I'm addicted to the internet.

6. My favorite color is yellow.

7. My favorite Rorschach shows I've seen were Anarchist and BEHOLD!

8. My favorite Avon sound cue is the "bedroom scene" underscore.

9. I have a livejournal, but quite honestly I'm a little embarrassed...
http://www.livejournal.com/users/gwenergy

That's about it, come see the show!

No comments: