Monday, October 24, 2005

Congratulations On Your Magnificent Opening

Well we are opened. The Beard of Avon met with a huge response from our fans and I heard even a critic or two laughing somewhere out there in the house. I want to personally thank everyone who has made this show possible from our board to our artistic partners, our designers and our crew. Special thanks to the actors who left it all out there for the world to see on Saturday Night, I can't think of a single thing that would have made the performance any better from any one of you.

I would also like to thank our Director, Jessi Burgess, whose hard work and determination wrangled this show into the piece of joy that it is today.

Special shout out to every one who joined us in the upstairs room at Haydee's after the fantastic desserts prepared by Board Member Jordana.

I leave you with a comparison contrast shot. Above left you see the final lit, costumed and acted scene I featured a few weeks back of the court pyramid. Thanks for coming along on the production journey and I will continue to publish everyday.

No comments: