Robbie Hayes is back with us for another go around on this swing set called Rorschach. Let's explore the man the myth the legend.
1. What is your name, role/job and on which show are you working?
Robbie Hayes, Scenic Designer for This Storm is What We Call Progress and The Skin of Our Teeth
2. Is this your first time at Rorschach? If no, what have you done with those crazy kids before?
I was the Scenic Designer for References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot, and I was a designer for the First Myth Approptiations.
3. Besides your show which of the Exile shows are you most interested in?
Well, not just because it is the one I am not working on, Dream Sailors. I still haven't read any of the episodes. I want to be surprised...
4. Tell us what has been your favorite part about working in the comfort of Georgetown University?
The proximity to my office. and the AC
5. What has been the biggest challenge you have faced either designing, directing, managing or acting in this particular show?
With Storm it was just getting a handle on the environment for this really difficult play. And Skin, well, size does matter.
6. Who is your favorite character historical or fictional who was placed in Exile?
7. In a fight which cast would win?
I have to say Storm, have you seen the all the tupperware?
8. Why should people come and see your show?
Storm - Only the Grapes. Skin - Lightsabers!