This is the only known photo of Lighting designer David Ghattan. He is answering the questions 7, get to know him.
1. What is your position, role or roles in Kit Marlowe?
Lighting designer and overall director of techie stuff
2. Is this your first go around at the Rorschach rodeo? If no what have you done for us before? If yes, what has surprised you the most about working for us?
Nope- been around this block many times. I'm even a company member
3. If this play were a Beatle which one would it be and why?
Paul- but only when you play it backwards
4. What feature of Marlowe's London should Rorschach duplicate to really enhance the audience's experience?
Standing room only. Best to let the lower class stand.
5. For the designers what is the weirdest thing a director ever asked you to include in your design?
10' high by 30' long shower curtain
6. If you could go out for a wild night on the town with Kit Marlowe, where would you go and what would you do?
Kit Marlowe living up the night life? I'm not sure, but I think it would somehow end with breaking into the zoo in the middle of the night.
7. Can you think of worse way of being killed than being stabbed in the eye? If so how?
Slowly being covered by ants like that 1970's horror flick.