Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Game: Guess Whose Feet

Following up on yesterday's entry regarding our Furies. Director Jenny McConnell Frederick offers us a new game to play here at Ye Olde Blog, Guess Whose Feet. All you need to do is correctly identify whose stunning legs are sporting three pairs of rather deadly looking footwear, send in one box top from any of the Monster Themed Breakfast Cereals (Count Chockula, Frankenberry, Boo-Berry or Fruity Mummy), and caps from 2 Mr. Pibb bottles. Then you can have the distinction of being called the Feet King (or Queen which ever applies). So get cracking!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I've given myself away - I obviously need some baggier pants...

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I know! I know! ...But I probably can't play cuz I was there when the pictures were took. (sighs dejectedly)

Anonymous said...

I say Gwen, Grady and Lee. While I was probably there while the pictures were being taken I was hidden behind a flat or two and a stack of paint cans.