It was September 14, 2005 when Rorschach Theatre went live with this posting by blogging guru himself, Jason Linkins.
What have we learned after nealy 300 postings and four productions under our blogging belt?
Not a hell of a lot. But here are a few to chew on:
1. It's easier to write the blog when you are actually working on the show. I made a whole hell of a lot up about both Bright Room and Arbian Night and no one has called BS on any of it.
2. Asking someone else to fill in usually ends up with a lot more cussing than you would have expected.
3. It is very easy to write about Grady Weatherford.
4. People love irony, giant lizards and hot people in sexy poses.
5. You have to have a very cute blog name to get quoted in the Express.
6. Pictures fill a lot of column space.
7. People get weirded out when you start to write about things that may or may not have happened.
8. The lies are always more interesting than the truth.
9. There a lot of people in Sweden who visit this blog.
10. There a lot of people who love Helen Hayes out there and they aren't afraid to cut and paste her filmography into the comments section if you dare say anything even remotely funny.
Here is to another great year. And remember, I may or may not love all of you.