Thursday, June 22, 2006

Rantings, PWYC Previews and Posters


It has been a while since I have written one of my pop culturally savvy diatribes about all things theatrical. To be honest I have been way the heck out in the 'burbs of DC sweating my hind-quarters off with some other theater folks lately so, blogging has slowed down a little. For our regular readers, I apologize for this seemingly sporadic effort on my part to continue to give you a glimpse into the world of The Arabian Night.

Well to be honest this blogging about a show while you are working on another show is hard work. I thank the people who have helped so far but I need more help people. I need insights about experiences that I haven't had. Tell me what has been happening in rehearsals and when the show opens tell me what you think about the performances. I try so hard to be good faithful reader.

Reminder, Pay-What-You-Can Previews start next Wednesday. This is the best chance for those of you who either by financial situation or inclination need a deal to see Quality Theater for cheap to see The Arabian Night. If you can't make it Wednesday there are PWYCs on Thursday and Friday as well. If you can't join us any of those nights don't despair because our tickets are still only $18 ($12 seniors/students). No reservations are taken for PWYC performances but to book tickets for the rest of the run follow this link or call 1-800-494-TIXS.

Meantime, here are the posters for the show. Click on the images make them bigger, save them to your desktop, then print 10 and hang them where ever it is posters need hanging. Do not hang this poster anywhere that impressionable youth might be exposed to the hot, hot sexiness.

No comments: